2 cups whipping cream
4 ounces/ 120 gms semisweet chocolate, chopped
1 tsp instant expresso powder
8 egg yolks
3 Tbsps sugar
1) Preheat the oven to 325o F/170 o C
2) Combine the whipping cream, chopped semi sweet chocolate & instant expresso powder in a heavy saucepan. Bring almost to a simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly till the chocolate melts & the mixture is smooth.
3) Whisk the egg yolks & sugar in a large bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in the hot cream mixture.
4) Divide mixture equally among six custard cups. Pour enough hot water to come half way up sides of cups.
5) Bake custards for about 25 mins until just set around edges, but still soft in centre. Remove cups from water. Refrigerate uncovered until cold,for a day or atleast two hours.
6) Melt some white chocolate in a microwave or a double boiler. When cool, blend whipped cream in it. Spoon white chocolate whipped cream atop custards & serve.