Refined flour - 115 gms
Cocoa Powder - 2 tbsps
Margarine - 55 gms
Eggs - 2 Nos.
Chocolate Essence - A few drops
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Salt -1/4 tsp
Powder Sugar - 85 gms
Soda Bicarb - 1 tsp
Milk - 100 ml
1. Sieve the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt
2. Dissolve the soda in milk
3. In a vessel cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy. In another vessel beat the eggs well.
4. Then add the eggs to the creamed butter mixture. Beat a little more.
5. Add essence. Fold in the sieved flour. Add milk to make a soft consistency.
6. Put in greased and lined tin and bake at 200 degree centigrade for 20-25 minutes or till done
(Note : You can avoid adding the soda)