Rawa : 2 Cups
Maida : 2 Cups
Grinded Sugar : 2 Cups
Ghee : 1 Cup
Cardamoms : 7-8
1. Put 1 cup ghee over a heavy bottomed pan and roast rawa over low heat. Once you get a good aroma, remove from fire. Keep aside.
2. In the same heated pan, put 2 teaspoon ghee and roast maida over low flame for 2 minutes.
3. Then add the roasted Rawa and roast again for 2/3 minutes.
4. Once you get a good aroma, remove from fire and spread it over a plate. Let it cool slightly.
5. Then add the grinded sugar and cardamom powder. Mix well. make shapes of Ladoos, when still warm.