Rawa : 1 Cup
Fresh Pineapple/tinned : 3 /4th cup chopped
Water : 2 Cups
Milk : 1/2 Cup
Sugar : 3/4th Cup
Kesar : a few strands
Ghee : 5-6 teaspoons
Cardamom powder : 1/2 teaspoon
Cashewnuts and Raisins
1. Take a vessel. Put 3-4 teaspoons ghee. Put 1 Cup Rawa and fry it, till you get a good aroma.
2. Keep it separate in another plate.
3. In the same vessel put 2 cups of water : exactly double quantity of Rawa added. Add 3/4th cup sugar.
4. Stir till the sugar dissolves. Let the water boil. Add the cashewnuts, raisins, kesar and the pineapple pieces.
5. Then add the rawa slowly in the vessel over low flame. Stir in circular motions. Don't let lumps of the rawa be formed.
6. Add the milk and put 1 tablespoon ghee. Sprinkle some cardamom powder. Garnish with Cashew nuts and raisins.